Monday, May 07, 2007

Landscape Painting...commission



Since February, I've been working on the start of a number of new very large (70"X48") commissioned landscape paintings for the Bay Pines Veterans Health Center. My plan had been to post to my blog the entire process of each painting as I progressed from week to week. But finding any extra time in my schedule made this impossible.
The image here is the first finished painting showing the Bay Pines campus from across the bay. On most days, this view is cluttered with a variety of boats, which I eliminated to simplify the painting some and to concentrate my focus mainly on the campus.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

been following your intermittent blogs- as always, you capture the soul of your subject.

Thursday, 23 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Updates??

Friday, 19 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home